Tuesday 7 August 2012

Playschool Celebration

At Lily's playschool they celebrate the birthday of each child and so today they celebrated Lily's! A bit late I think because I haven't been there to remind them (oops) but as if Lily minded... any excuse for a celebration and to drag out her birthday as long as possible!

Their birthday routine is simply adorable... a little toy cake is brought out each time, with real candles to blow out after singing 'happy birthday'. Then the birthday child gets a little sprinkle of glitter on the top of their heads - I assume to mark them out for the rest of the day? Whatever the reason, the kids love it and needless to say Lily was just thrilled! A lovely Mum who was helping today took a couple of photos for me so I could share in the moment - what a kindness!





1 comment:

  1. Thank you for all the wonderful ideas. I enjoy reading your blog
    How to Start Play School

    ReplyDelete

i love to hear your thoughts, thanks for leaving your comments! xx