Sunday 26 August 2012

Lily: Four Year Old Interview... and Stylista!

Lily rockin' her new blazer from her Auntie, along with sunnies from her Uncle... the family is keeping the kids well dressed!

Lily said she looked like Mummy and wanted a photo....


Getting visions of this kid as a 20-something!!! Help!


Nobody else could make bug-eye sunglasses look so cute!

A bit late, but I remembered I wanted to start doing a yearly interview with the kids on their birthdays... so here is Lily.... this was done pre-bed so she kept wanting me to ask more questions to delay bedtime, haha!!


A snapshot of Lily at Four

What are you going to be when you grow up?
A superhero!
What’s that going to be like?
Flying. 

What are your favourite toys?
My dolly
Who are your best friends?Cousin Oliver (a second-cousin who she has seen once recently in the last couple of years!)
What makes you happy?

When i stopped sucking my thumb
What makes you sad?
People not sharing with me
When you dream at night, what do you dream about?
I dream about ballerinas.
What do you like to do with Daddy?
Play hide and seek
What do you like to do with Mummy?Have snuggle buggles
 
What do you like to do with Eli?
I like to play babies with him (pretending to be babies)
What’s your favourite colour?
Pink and purple, silver and gold.
What’s your favourite book?
Sticky Jam: The Story of Sugar by Meredith Hooper

What does Daddy do during the day?
Go to work.
What does Mummy do during the day?

Have a rest. (!!!!! Though yes, for the last four months I have been sick, I guess this would be her memory of pretty much all I do!)
 
What do you do during the day?
Play!
It's good to be four because.....
I like being a 4 year old
What do you like doing at school?
Painting pictures
 

3 comments:

  1. Awesome idea about interviewing the kids on their birthday! Wish I had done that this year... no more birthdays until next year :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lily DOES look like you!
    I love the interview questoons (and the answers of coarse). I love that Lily was so specific about her favourite colours ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, so stylish! What a doll. I love that she wants to be a superhero when she grows up. The world definitely needs more women superheros!

    ReplyDelete

i love to hear your thoughts, thanks for leaving your comments! xx