Monday 14 May 2012

A daily farewell to Daddy




Daddy 'going off to work' happens... you know... pretty much five days a week! He and the kids have breakfast together and then every morning, some version of the following is sung out chirpily from his adoring little girl...


'Bye Daddy, I'll be missing you!
Drive safely and don't bump into any cars!
Give a hug to your friends at work for me!
Have a fun day at work!
Love you, Daddy!'


I mean, who couldn't leave for work with a smile on his face after such an enthusiastic farewell?

No wonder he hurries home each day to his precious little family...


Scruffy morning hair, tender little arms!

6 comments:

  1. Hmm. What time does Mark leave for work? I must get my chooks up by 6.30am if they want to breakfast with dad. Hmmm, that is a thought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm. What time does Mark leave for work? I must get my chooks up by 6.30am if they want to breakfast with dad. Hmmm, that is a thought.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. he and the kids get up at 7.30am and eat, then he leaves at 8 - I take over from there :)

      Delete
  3. What sweet, precious moments! I love seeing daddy and daughter pics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is adorable. What a sweet hearted little girl. What a lucky daddy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to see Mark giving those hugs to his colleagues ;)

    ReplyDelete

i love to hear your thoughts, thanks for leaving your comments! xx