Thursday 13 December 2012

helpers


At the end of the Play school year, all the toys are needing a good clean and disinfecting, so I offered to take  home a box of foam blocks to wash. Lily must have heard me talking to her teacher about it and assumed it was actually her task, because she insisted on giving each and every block a thorough hand wash... and of course Brother had to assist too.

Well, the chance to splash around with soap and water is never one to pass up!

(I later quietly rewashed them all with a good disinfecting soak in the bath, but I'm sure the first washing round helped too!)



2 comments:

  1. How lovely that they want to help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome that they love to help. I love that Eli and Lily love doing things together so much. They are such wonderful children.

    ReplyDelete

i love to hear your thoughts, thanks for leaving your comments! xx