Monday 24 December 2012

A Cosy Christmas Eve

Reading new books, snuggled up with Daddy



Three precious little heads - all with the exact same colouring. Do I even belong to this family?!

Our Christmas Eve tradition - new books and new PJ's to unwrap!
A little taste of thing to come in the morning!

Sharing holding-rights to the candle

Very, very excited!


Off to see a few Christmas lights with Hot (well, lukewarm!) Chocolates in
their drink bottles!

Cheers, mate!

Blurry but cute




So many magical lights to marvel at!
(Note gumboots due to evening showers...)

3 comments:

  1. Your christmas posts are full of love and I adore the way you try to keep everything simple but right and perfect for your family! I´m working for this and following this way for the future! It was too stressful for me the last years and too little fun and joy! I don´t want this annoyed mama for my babies!
    So... I really thank you for your inspiration, Kate! Great days for you and your loved ones, hug you

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always - I am blown away. And your kids with their Daddy! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, the kids under the tree with the light and new books - such lovely shot. YOu can feel their anticipation.
    Another lovely Christmas post Kate. x

    ReplyDelete

i love to hear your thoughts, thanks for leaving your comments! xx