Tuesday 17 July 2012

One Long Super-Fun Day

My lovely Amber of We Stood Together very bravely offered to take both kids for a full day so I could get some rest. Yes, she had them from 8am till dinner-time (when Mark could drop off and pick up). She is Wonder Woman!! Our four kids adore each other and with Amber being a super organised former-Kindy teacher, she had all manner of fun things planned for the day to keep them all busy and occupied. I was so grateful for a day of rest and even more so to know the kids were having such a fantastic time in such loving care... seriously, it's so fun at Amber's house I am considering asking if we can all just move in indefinitely?! No... seriously!!


Pegboard-concentration

Eli keeping busy too - bliss!
Eli even took a lovely nap.... awwww, my little snuggle bear!

I love Lily and Harper at play - always very imaginitive and organised. I can tell something very intentional is going on with these animals!

They baked cookies and then Amber let the kids ice them - how fun! I am in shock Eli is actually doing it and not just licking out the bowl??!

A divinely good time...

Thank you dear friend for a day of rest and for so lovingly caring for my kiddos! I just love that they get to enjoy such creative and relaxed fun in your wonderfully welcoming home! Just wish I could have been there too to hang out and play (and chat!) xx

2 comments:

  1. Awww, I wanna spend the day with Amber too! Looks like a lot of fun :)

    How wonderful to have a friend who is willing to have your kiddos all day long and keep them so well entertained. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that looks like a fun day ;)
    You know I love your kids and it was my pleasure.
    P.s. eli totally got his fingers stuck into the bowl :P

    ReplyDelete

i love to hear your thoughts, thanks for leaving your comments! xx