Wednesday 18 July 2012

Everybody needs good neighbours...

Yes, it's true that everybody needs good neighbours (good old Aussie TV serial speaks the truth, people!) and I am very blessed to have some!

Here is Eli visiting his sweet little neighbour Sarah for the morning. He was reportedly doting on her and playing peekaboo through the sides of the play-yard. Lovely little Sarah was giggling her little head off. I think Eli is going to make a great big brother, he is so caring with the little ones!

These images just make me smile - two little buddies who are going to be great playmates for years to come - I love having other young families in our street!



Peek.....


...aboo!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness that is soo cute. They are just loving playing together. It does look like Eli is going to make an awesome big brother :)

    ReplyDelete

i love to hear your thoughts, thanks for leaving your comments! xx