Tuesday 21 June 2016

21/30 - quality time {father/daughter}




It's just a phone photo, texted to me by my husband, but to me it's so precious and simply had to be included as my most delightful moment today. 

We try (amidst the chaos of life) to take opportunities to have one-on-one time with our kids as often as we can manage. Special, simple and often a surprise! Tonight Mark picked Lily up to assist him on a special surprise birthday mission in preparation for Eli's upcoming 6th birthday (shhhh!) and decided to afterwards take her out for gelato. She was tickled pink and couldn't get over this school night novelty! 

And I can't get over how blessed she is, to have such a devoted, loving, present, wise and fun Dad. Their bond is so beautiful to behold xx 


No comments:

Post a Comment

i love to hear your thoughts, thanks for leaving your comments! xx