Monday 17 September 2012

A gift for you


Hi Missy,

Well, this is just a little note to say that it fills me with joy to see you up again.  Life hasn't been the same without you, because you bring the color and light to our little family.

I am very proud of the way you have calmly dealt with all of the trials that you have faced in the last four months.  You have been through such a terrible time.  How did you do it?  I don't know.  I couldn't do what you have just done!  Well done for making it to this point.  That is worth celebrating! 

Accordingly, I thought it was time to get you a little something so that you can celebrate your new-found energy, and the change of season. 

If you go and look on the spare room there is a gift for you.  Just something to say 'well done' that couldn't wait until your birthday.  Mum and Dad are also in on it :)  

Love always, from your husband. 

8 comments:

  1. Arggghhhh!!!! My husband hacked my blog!!!! and just surprised me with an early birthday present of a DSLR camera!!!!!!! I am in shock/tears/joy :) Thank you so much my wonderful darling husband, I never dreamed I would get to own one of these fancy cameras!!!! You are the bestest, love you muchly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy wow, you cute family! Kate, I can't wait to see the gorgeous memories you capture with your new toy. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...so sweet! Mark you bought a tear to my eye...xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice one Mark!! So exciting, can't wait to see your photos with your new camera Kate....no pressure ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, that is such a gorgeous story! I had a few tears in my eyes too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. you guys just made me cry. can't wait to see your new photos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, this just made me cry! That is the coolest thing ever for a husband to do! :-)

    ReplyDelete

i love to hear your thoughts, thanks for leaving your comments! xx