Monday 25 August 2014

documenting delight for us



Georgia from the uber-charming Documenting Delight sweetly sent me some images she took of our clan during her family's recent visits with us. 

They are sorta similar to shots I have recently shared... well, similar, but just a thousand times better of course!!! :) So, I thought they deserved their very own post.

So grateful for these beautiful photos! She has some serious talent, this lady - as well as being all round delightful :)



Our six cuties in onesies :)

Our attempt at six kids in Slugs'N'Snails tights and gumboots. The babies were not so thrilled at our grand plan! 

She captured the sparkle in his eyes :)

sMiles.

A blossoming friendship x

Who is this beautiful young woman? Sigh....

Just me and my boy xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

i love to hear your thoughts, thanks for leaving your comments! xx