Sunday 2 July 2017

25.52 that sibling life // little brother








I just can't even.

If these photos don't summarise life with an adoring/annoying younger sibling, well, I just don't know what does!?!

Ah, the plight of the long suffering (yet secretly loving it) (I think) older sister. Noisy and boy-sey he may be, but he loves and adores you, truly.



One day, I pray, you will be all grown, and you will be the dearest of friends, united in shared memories of family life and someone to roll your eyes with at all the weird ways of your parents. I know it won't be perfect but just remember, sweet kiddos, that no one else has shared this unique family life like you and your siblings have. I pray that this shared childhood experience bonds you, so you can support each other through whatever life is going to throw at you. Siblings can be such a rich blessing to each other. Flawed and messy though our family may be, if I can emerge from this these early years of parenting knowing that I have helped nurture a strong bond between my children, that you will be there to cheer each other on and support each other when we are gone, I will be so very happy and grateful.

I pray that you will love each other through the mess and cheer each other on through every success.




Project 52: A portrait of my family, once a week, every week, in 2017.  
(posted with Lily's permission!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

i love to hear your thoughts, thanks for leaving your comments! xx