Friday 21 December 2012

iKid

I have not exactly been rushing to introduce computer wizardry to the kids (in fact, just the opposite) but when gadget-loving Grandpa came to visit, toting his iPad and keen to share some of the fun with them, it is something new and exciting for them to share all together - a sweet little bonding time!

Dad downloads a few simple games and three heads hover closely over the screen, fingers swiping and tapping. 

Before too long the kids are showing him how to play the game!




Loving those tippy toes!


He was singing along quietly to the game tune... precious!

3 comments:

  1. Isn't it amazing how quickly they pick it up? Like you, our kids have had limited computer/ipad time but the rare times they have had a go, they quickly work out what to do! I am far from concerned that I am holding them back. With time, they will work it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I´m always amazed when I see my boy handling with the ipad... sometimes he is turning on the wireless lan and watching videos on youtube as well... this is not only cute but frightening too, haha! By the way... this boy of mine is only three... not twelve :-)
    Eli on tippy toes is so so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the first photo! Such concentration, and that cute little finger :-)

    ReplyDelete

i love to hear your thoughts, thanks for leaving your comments! xx