Thursday 24 August 2017

31.52 baby beethoven at great papa's house




Just my four year old gently playing his first sonata. 

Ha! Just kidding.... if only pictures came with sound you could hear the random (but still sweet) plinking and plunking on his great-grandfather's piano.

We gathered at my 96 year old Papa's home to celebrate and remember some special ones we have loved and lost. 

As you can see, Papa sure knows how to entertain, even still. The consummate gentleman and host. 

How grateful I am for times together like these. Honouring and connecting.

And later, as the sun set and we went to leave, the boys started scampering around and you can bet I had my camera out in a flash to capture that golden hour and those precious moments.




Yes, my 96 year old grandfather baked and prepared all this. He is amazing!










Project 52: A portrait of my family once a week, every week, in 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love to hear your thoughts, thanks for leaving your comments! xx